Saginaw, MI Physical Therapy and Health Therapy
Premier Care Physical Therapy
Premier Care Physical Therapy offers quality health therapy service in the Saginaw, MI. Our goal is to provide excellent rehabilitation and relief to patients who are diagnosed with pain associated with musculoskeletal and integumentary system complications. Our team of expert physical therapists is committed and dedicated to giving you comfort and total customer satisfaction that you deserve.
Our Physical Therapy Services Provide Treatment For The Following Ailments:
- Chronic pain, lower back, shoulder, rotator
- Foot and leg problems including peripheral sensation
- Post-cerebrovascular accident
- Sprain, strain, and tendonitis
- Cardiopulmonary dysfunction
- Neuromuscular or neurological disorders
- Circulation problems, peripheral vascular disorders
- Hip and knee stiffness, tightness and pain relief
- Orthopedic surgery
- Short and long-term injuries, burns, head injuries, heart disease, cerebral palsy
We accept most insurance carriers and referrals from social workers and case managers are welcomed and screened. Appointments may be arranged.
Call Premier Care Physical Therapy today at 989- 249- 4009 / 989-792-4009 or Fax Us at 989- 249- 4588.